10 Favorite things about 2012:
10. Hitting the 10,000 lifetime mile mark.
9. Setting a new 10 mile PR.
8. Updating my running wardrobe with new shorts and tops.
I have dubbed these my Stripper Shorts.
7. Finishing a Marathon this year.
Sure it didn't go the way I wanted, but AT LEAST I FINISHED.
6. The Establishment of the Run Bitches Training Group/Race Team.
Run Bitches 4EVA.
5. Running trips.
Idaho and Montana with The KoB
Not pictured: Tucson and Boston
4. Working with Coach.
Sure she's a bitch sometimes, but I love her anyway.
3. Being there for the KoB's Sub 3:00 Monkey.
Like a Boss.
Tom King and Tucson.
1. Friends. 2012 was a fantastic year. And mostly because of all the relationships that have deepened over the course of the year. John, Tanya, Cheryl, Jeff, Melissa, Theresa, Phil, Liz, Andrea, Steve, Carolyn, (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Sorry!!!) I would easily trade any of the other stuff on this list for you guys. You made 2012 awesome and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us all! Love you guys!
And I have to say thanks to you, the readers, too. You guys really supported me after my DNF and I was surprised and moved by all the kind words and encouragement you offered. You guys are the BEST (Particularly those of you that comment... Carina, you're my girl!).