run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daylight Savings Bullshit

My question is this... why aren't we just on Daylight Savings time YEAR ROUND?

Normally, time changes don't bother me. But for whatever reason this time I've had a REALLY hard time adjusting. Getting out of bed before 6am is nearly impossible these days.

At first I thought it was because having a dog was keeping me from sleeping well at night. But, now I've adjusted to that and sleep right through any sounds/noises/movements he makes.

Don't be blaming me, bitch.

Gah! Adorbs!

Then I thought it was because I've been lazy about taking my vitamins diligently since the marathon. But, I've started back on the vitamin routine.

So, now, the only excuse I can think of is that I'm still not adjusted to waking up in the pitch black darkness. IS IT BECAUSE I'M GETTING OLD? UGH. I hate not being able to get out of bed in the morning. Anyone else struggling with the time change this year? Blarg.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Did you just say you're getting old...AT 33!!??

Bitch.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, the doggy is sooooooo cute! And I'm not even a dog person. Miss you girl!