run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scotland in Pictures, Part 2

Oh, sorry... you thought the pictures of the trip were over?? Haha. Hardly.

Edinburgh...



 Tasty Scottish Beer... Innis and Gunn.
 Edinburgh Castle


 On the road of our Scottish House Rental.

Getting drunk at the house, after leaving the pub...
 On the first tee at St. Andrews Jubilee Course.
 Around hole 8-9... still playing okay at this point.. The shit was getting ready to hit the fan, though...

 At least the course was beautiful...

 There's a green behind this mountain. Yeah. This was around the time I started teeing off with my 4 iron. Slice city and the wind didn't help any.
 View of St. Andrews from the 18th hole.


 Look familiar? The 18th on the old course.


This is what a day at St. Andrews does to me... Makes me look haggard and drives me to drink at the pub!


 Waiting for the train in Glasgow...
 Pics from the train...
 Goodbye Beautiful Scotland... I'll be back...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE Scotland!!! I have very similar pictures of all those same spots... except I'm in them with my family. Ha.