run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Preparations

Well, it's finally here. It seems like just yesterday I was kicking off my official training period and now here we are... marathon week.

There isn't really a whole lot to do this week. I ran 4.5 miles this morning and will run probably that same amount wednesday and thursday. And on Friday, I plan on running a really fast 3 miler to deplete my glycogen levels so that i can build them back up for the marathon. That's the key for me this time around... energy.

So, this week, I'll eat healthier and drink plenty of water everyday and get lots of rest. And really, that's about all I can do at this point.

The weather is posing a bit of a planning problem though... I'm going to have to monitor that situation and I will likely have to buy a short sleeve top to wear, as it's supposed to be 65 degrees, so unless I want to die of heat exhaustion, my underarmour cold gear top isn't going to be necessary.

And I'm so disappointed... it's so cute!

No comments: