run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

freaking OUT

Ok, so this is the time when I start freaking out. I mean, seriously freaking out. 48 hours from this very moment, I will be 45 minutes into the marathon. Oh god.

I have not been responsible this week.

I have not eaten healthy, I have not gotten 8 hours of sleep every night, and I haven't drank the amounts of water that I should have. I'm freaking out.

This morning, when I started my run, immediately my right knee started to hurt. My right knee. What??? My right knee is my perfect knee. It has never caused me grief. So, what the hell? I contemplated quitting, and then I thought... nahhh... maybe it will work itself out. It eventually did. But the run was a struggle. I think its the 48 hour jitters, at least I'm hoping that's all it is.

This will likely be my last post before the marathon. So, I should have a tale for you next time folks... hopefully, it will be a good one.

No comments: