run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

woe as me!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you didn't get your 20 miler in, you aren't eating, sleeping or drinking right like you should before a marathon....that's rough, but let's put things into perspective here. I learned today that

I CAN'T WEAR HIGH HEELS!!

I haven't tried, since the injury, to put any on, but today I did and it hurt too much to wear them. And I've been planning this seminar for work, which of course is today, so I'm wearing a really cute outfit with plain, boring flat shoes. Woe as me!

But seriously. You're going to do fine!! I know that its all just nervousness before a race. Remember how we both kind of freaked out before Nashville too? Don't worry!!! You've got it under control and I can't wait to be there to see you cross the finish line!!!

GO AMY GO!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow, you can't wear high heels? yeah, thats totally worse than running a marathon when you're ill-prepared :)