run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Single Running...

So, yesterday morning I tried a new route... and I decided to name it the Hit and Run Route. I came up with this name because it was 6:45 am and this route passes 3 starbucks. Need I say more?

It's really cool to run around the city, especially around Vanderbilt, because there are so many other people running. Yesterday morning, I bet I saw 10 other runners. Including one guy... one really cute, hot, fast guy and I saw this really cute, hot, fast guy twice!

This morning, I ran parts of the loop that I saw really cute, hot, fast guy... hoping to see him again, but alas, I did not. It was really foggy out this morning and I could only run 4.5. I am so sensitive to the car exhaust fumes when its damp and hard to breath. Sucks. Anyway, I'm thinking that really cute, hot, fast guy might run that route on MWF, so maybe I'll see him tomorrow morning! ;)

Is it sad that I'm looking to pick up guys while I'm running?

No comments: