run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sick

Well I was, but now I'm feeling much better, thank you.

I haven't run or done anything good for my body since the trail run on Saturday so I really don't have much to blog about today. I just felt like giving an update as well as making a plan for the rest of the week. I'm hoping that if I post it, that will make me stick to it. Like, it's on the blog so I gotta do it. Right? Right.
So here we go...
Today is shot...I'm going to a thing tonight, right after work.

Thursday (wow, Thursday already? My week is pretty much wasted for getting some good MPW in)...I'm probably going to be tired in the morning from staying up past my bedtime tonight. I'd love to get up and run 4 miles in the am, but that just probably ain't gonna happen. So I'll say 5 miles tomorrow after work.

Friday...long run...7 or 8 miles
Saturday...4 miles
Sunday...5 mile race

I'd do pretty well to get in 20 for the week, I guess. At least I'm consistently sucking from week to week.
Man, I have got to bump this mileage up next week!! I'm afraid I'm losing it!!!

No comments: