run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 2 Recap (5 Day Reset)

Ok. So, I think posting pictures of my food everyday for 5 days would be completely boring and really... you don't really fucking care what I'm eating. So, yeah. I'm not going to do that the rest of the week.


BUT, I am going to try to update everyday on how I'm doing. That accountability thing and all. Ugh.

So, yeah, day 2, I ate pretty much the exact same thing as day 1 and it was easy again. My lunch really does fill me up and I took a play from The KoB's book and I had a small snack before I left work. That way, I wouldn't want to eat the entire fridge while making dinner. Worked pretty well, I think.

The food is good. Ya know? And honestly, my lunch is quicker to make than my previous lunch, so, that's a bonus. So, honestly, I can't help but feel a little like.. how in the hell did I get so off the wagon, ya know? But, whatever, I'm back on and I'm feeling good. I'm sleeping fantastic (although, since the new job, I've slept like a baby almost every night, so, really, that was never a problem).

I also feel like I'm a little more clear in the head. Could entirely psychosomatic, but hey... I'LL TAKE IT!

Day 2, still doing well.


1 comment:

Gracie said...

Please tell me where to get some of this motivation you have.