run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Trip Report: Key West

A couple of weekends ago, I traveled to Key West to celebrate the impending marriage of my good friend Liz.

 Ironwoman
(who people creepily leer at from behind).

And Bitch who can pull off
a jumpsuit like whoa. 
Seriously, I hate you.
 
Because Liz is both awesome and crazy, she wanted to have her Bachelorette Weekend the same weekend as the Southernmost Marathon. Yeah... how many brides-to-be do you know WANT to run a marathon on their bachelorette weekend? Yeah, none.
While she was doing that... I was flying into town and met up with her and the girls post race on Saturday.
Another creeper.

Anyway, it was a fantastic weekend. It was my first time to Key West and I loved it! I was a little nervous about going, because you just never know how those types of weekends are going to turn out. But, I should have known that with Liz, the girls would be totally fun and awesome.
We spent time on the beach and hit up some great restaurants for dinner.


At night, we got dolled up and hit the bars.


And overall, it was just such a fun, awesome weekend.

I'll keep a lot of the pictures and stories to myself, because.. DUH. Bachelorette Party. But, this was one of my favorite things of the entire weekend. If you are a Seinfeld fan, you will appreciate this.


Liz, thanks for inviting me on this special trip. I love you and am so happy to have you as a friend. And I am so excited for you and Chris!


No comments: