run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Challenge Accepted!

The Race: The Tom King Half Marathon in Nashville, TN.

The Date: March 10, 2012.

The Goal: TO PR. Which means to run faster than a 1:49:54.

The Method: Umm.. to do whatever my Coach tells me to do!

Training Start Date: November 28.

I'm so stinking excited to get started that I can't hardly wait! (Too bad I have to wait and run this pesky little marathon this weekend before I can actually get started)!

So, be ready for 16 weeks worth of bitching and moaning about how much I hate running fast!!!

Yay!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Bring on the bitching and moaning about running fast!

LAPT said...

Is this the one we're thinking that I might come visit for? Or no? Ugh, I have problems remembering things.