run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Home

I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.  --Joseph Campbell

I made it home from the one of the most amazing experiences of my life around 2am last night (thanks to delays and weather and standing outside in the cab line for 30 minutes in 18 degrees without a jacket).

Yeah, 18 degrees. Sheesh. It's not easy to go from this:
The beach at Tullum 

To this in 12 hours:
Outside my kitchen window this morning

But, I'm excited to be home and feel completely revitalized after an amazing week of physical, spiritual and emotional awakenings! 

More to come!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! You didn't miss much here... it's been COLD.