run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I Want For Christmas... (Amy's List)

Realizing that anyone and everyone who is going to buy me a christmas present and who also reads this blog (meaning... my mom and April) have already bought my christmas presents... I still came up with a list of items that I would love to have. (My birthday is coming up... hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

So, here's the list of things that I would love to have but will likely not buy for myself...

Sugoi Women's Hydrolite Jacket $79.50


Normally, I'm not one to get all hyped up about Jackets, etc... But... Dude... check out this description... "Waterproof fabric activates and creates a barrier when outside elements touch the surface allowing excess heat and moisture to escape..." Ummm... Doesn't that sound like super hero-y and such? I mean... I didn't know fabrics could "activate." Crazy.

CW-X Stabilyx Tights $97.95 Speaking of superheroes... Check those bad boys out. I'd be all bad ass and spiderwoman-y in those. And aside from a purely aesthetic standpoint, they supposedly compress you in anatomically correct places (ha ha, get your mind out of the gutter)... like certain muscles and joints, etc to help with the pounding and the recovery (okay, again... mind out of the gutter). Who knows, it could be complete horse-shit... but at least you'd look cool.

ASICS Gel Nimbus 10 $120.00

When it comes to my feet... only the best will do. And the best for me and my gait and foot is the ASICS Gel Nimbus. I love these shoes. (And these I DO buy myself... but LOVE having someone else buy them for me).


Nike South Carolina Gamecocks Ladies Tempo Shorts $30.00


'Nuff Said.

Brooks Women's Element Short $19.99 (on sale)
Besides the fact that I'd be stylin' and profilin' in these kick ass running shorts... they also have a key pocket AND a rear holster velcro pocket. And really... who doesn't need two pockets??

In addition to these things... I'd like also an itunes giftcard, cause my music is getting pretty boring these days...

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Have a safe and happy holiday!

(FYI, there will be no Pace Setter this week or next because of the holidays).

8 comments:

J said...

Now I really want that jacket and those spandex! Merry Christmas!

Chic Runner said...

Gosh, those were just a ton of great things! :) Thanks for posting them and the links.. I might have to creep around and do a little shoppin' for myself :) Have a merry Christmas!

Joe said...

hope you get some good stuff. merry christmas!

Vandy-Montana said...

I do believe you and I are going to have to make a trip to the Vandy Bookstore before the bowl game.

Eric Gervase said...

That jacket is sweet. Merry Christmas (belated)!

ECrunnergirl said...

Great list! I have those CWX tights...and yeah they make ya look all badass AND they squeeze you in all the right places :+} I bought them a few years ago when I was having issues with my knees....they do work. I love mine-

Meredith said...

I just got a pair of Ohio State running shorts (like your SC shorts you showed) and matching shirt. I love them and can't wait to wear them in my next marathon!

RunnerMom said...

The tights and jacket combo would be smokin'! I hope you got them!