run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update...

Alright... it's time for a weekly update on my weight loss project...

Drumroll please....

Ok, well first off... before I tell you the number, I need to get a few things off my chest...

I haven't really dieted that much. Okay, at all, in fact. I mean... I have been watching what I eat... and making some good choices, but, I haven't really been stopping myself from going out to dinner... eating pizza.... and creme brulee... but, I have definitely been eating less of all these bad things than I would normally... so, I guess that's something.

I also haven't really been cross training too much...

And when it comes to temptation... I've kind of failed that test as well...like when a friend (*cough* saboteur *cough*) texted me asking me to go out for a beer after work... I not only said yes, but, I picked a place that specifically had 2 for 1s. (Because I'm frugal... not because I'm a drunk, of course).

So, the odds are stacked against me... and I promise to become more diligent... (at least with the cross-training).

Regardless.... I'm already down to 8!!! Woo hoo... 2 pounds down. Only 8 more to go (for now, at least). I have a feeling that it's going to get a little harder now, though...

(anyone up for happy hour tonight to celebrate??)

I kid, I kid. (kinda).

1 comment:

Spike said...

Nice job! If you keep this up, you can call it the pizza, beer, and creme brulee diet. Sounds way better than Southbeach.