run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


There once were 2 girls from Tennessee,
Who went by the names April and Amy.
These gals loved to run
Even when it wasn't much fun
And most folks thought they were crazy!
.............................................................................................
Oh! How I love Espresso Gu,
It's #2 right after my shoes.
When I think I might die,
I slurp then I fly
Watch out cause I'm going to pass you.

And here's a cute one that I found online:

Ode to Pheidippides
The myth of Pheidippides run
Makes running the marathon fun!
(Not to be a cold fish
But sometimes I wish
That Greek died at mile 21.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm late, I know.. but this was too cute! :)

April said...

dude, i love your new profile pic.