run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monsoon Season

So, yesterday morning I woke up with a really bad headache. Pounding. I think its from all the paint and flooring glue in my condo.I contemplated trying to run anyway, but decided not to. I thought, well I can just run this afternoon.

Obviously, I hadn't seen a weather map.

After months of droughts and hot weather. The rain has finally come and it has been raining off and on since yesterday morning. I dont just mean showers. I mean real rain. Real downpours. Everything is wet and soggy.

So, when I woke up this morning, I looked out and it was still raining. Unfortunately though, I have to run today. So, even its raining cats and dogs tonight, I've still got to get out there in it. So, let's hope that the rain lets up and the sun comes out and dries things up before this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to a wet, cold run tonight.

No comments: