run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

blogging just to blog

and to let you know that I'm still alive and well. See I haven't blogged in so long because I haven't been running. Remember those snazzy new shoes I just got? Remember the blood on the heel? That's the problem. I've tried the blister Band Aids and different socks and nothing helps the pain. The thing is, its really not a blister, but just a spot that was created by constant rubbing of my new shoes. Actually, I haven't been able to wear any shoes with backs on them because it hurts so bad. Like throbbing pain in the middle of the night-bad. I'm a wimp.

My dad and Amy suggested trying to stretch them out with shoe trees and that's what I'll try next if I can find them. I went over to Stein Mart at lunch, but they don't carry them.
I just hope I won't have to buy new shoes AGAIN! Because that would really suck.

I've been feeling guilty and down about the lack of running, but I did go over my marathon training plan this morning. That cheered me up and got me feeling excited. Training starts on MONDAY!!!

No comments: