run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Monday, August 24, 2015

NYC, Bitches!

On the Brooklyn Bridge!
And yes, I'm a bitch:
this is a terrible photo of my beautiful mom,
but it's a good one of me... so... yeah.  
Sorry mom!

 My mom and I went to NYC for a long weekend. She had never been so we walked OVER 30 miles in the span of Thursday afternoon-Saturday night exploring the hell out of the city. I took her to all my favorite spots and I obliged her with a couple of her requests. It was a GREAT trip and once I get photos uploaded, I'll do a post about it.
Which reminds me to say this... I have recently gotten into Snapchat. And I have no qualms telling you that I am OBSESSED with it. I only have like 4 friends, but, I snapchatted the hell out of this trip. And plan on using it more and more. So, if you want to add me on snapchat my handle is:

AY    USC    02

(no spaces. I'm afraid of spambots). 

(I'm also not very clever when it comes to choosing names, either. Obvi).


No comments: