run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Race Report in Photos...

(accompanied by captions, because you all know I can't keep my mouth shut)...

The most hilarious thing about these pictures is that Vandy Montana is in the background of like... 30 photos, while he waited at the finish line for me. I was cracking up while I was scrolling through trying to find myself...


But luckily, he only had to wait on my slow ass for 10 minutes or so...

So, hopefully you can see my face really well in this picture, because it is priceless...

I mean... it's one of those really ugly "holy crap, I need a place to puke" faces. Classic.

And then there's this one... I don't even know what to say about it...

Ahhh... gotta love race pics.

9 comments:

J said...

I love the font on the pictures. I should do that on some of my pictures - it looks so cool!

StangLuvr said...

The last pic is of the Lion King. See his mane flowing ever so smooth through the air as he runs. I want hair like that!

maria khoury said...

ah ha ha ha the peed pants picture is amazing.

Bert said...

The pics are interesting but the commentary even more so. Peed his pants haha. Maybe he just has a serious case of 'schweddy balls' like in that SNL skit. As for lion king man wow that is some seriously out of control mullet.

Jill Ann said...

First, I am still beating myself that you totally kicked my a$$!! I am SO outta shape...and you kicked it by like 16 minutes. !! Congrats to you!!

But, yea, those pictures are hysterical...Terry Quillen (the barechested dude). My gosh...what was he thinking? Park tour brings them out.

What did you do to lose the weight? You look just amazing...and you're so speedy now...!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow those last 2 pics are hysterical. Great job on the race!

Van 1- Hall said...

the last picture is actually Dog the Bounty Hunters Younger Brother, Albert.

RunnerMom said...

Picture #5, lower left-hand corner, blonde hair, pink shirt---that's my kid!

ECrunnergirl said...

Race pictures can be so unholy :-) I love mullet man!!

By the way that picture of you crossing the line is awesome!! You look like you are pushing it hard!!

The finish line picture of the last 1/2 marathon I PR'd had the same kind of "I think Im gonna yak" look too :-) I posted mine too....its classic!