run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

SABOTAGE...

You would never have to know... I could just skate along around here like I'm eating carrot sticks and alfafa sprouts all day and you'd be none the wiser. But, I can't do that... I'm too honest.

I knew this wasn't going to be easy... there are temptations everywhere... but, I didn't really anticipate fudging on my new weight loss plan on day 1.

You see... yesterday I went to Louisville for a work-related concert... and I'm feeling a little guilty about the onion rings at dinner... and the 6-7 beers (god, I am such a freaking lush these days) at the concert.

But, despite getting home at midnight... I did get up at 5:30 to get in a run with my mom and her neighbor/running partner. I ran 3 miles with them and then hopped on my parents treadmill for another 2 miles.

I'm getting good at taking sober-looking pics while drunk!

I will not let onion rings and beer get the best of me!

3 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

Well at least you got up to run..I doubt I would have done that!
~K

Adam Dunn said...

I like to think of beer and onion rings as fuel. And then I feel guilty when I don't eat them. I try not to make myself feel guilty.

Spike said...

Last night Lil and I had McDonalds (chicken sandwich, large fries, and chocolate shakes) after we ran. Unhealthy, but delicious.