run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Friday, March 21, 2008

A new one...


Well, folks... here's something I never really thought about until this morning.

My achilles tendon. I woke up this morning. Got out of bed to get dressed for a short run and hmmm... I had some major soreness in my achilles tendon when I walked. So, I walked myself back to bed.

Luckily, once I walked around on it a bit today, it's completely better.

Probably better to take a day off from yesterdays Speed workout before tomorrow's 20 miler anyway. Although, that makes 3 days off of running this week. Wow. That's bad.

1 comment:

Dana said...

That was the smart thing to do. I don't run 4 days of the week(2 of them are x-training the others I rest completely from exercise). But I'm the person that has been running these past few weeks w/ a slight stress fracture so you may not want to follow my advise..;-)