run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the first day of Christmas...

My loved ones gave to me...

Six Mint Chocolate Gu Gels:

And a Mid-Winter Training Recipe to boot!

Five Pair of Earrings:Ok so I know this isn't running related, but I didn't get five of anything running related. And who says you can't run in dangle chandelier earrings??

Four Color Fashion Neckphones:

I can now match my headphones to my outfit! You know you're jealous...

Three Pair of Running Shorts:

Believe it or not, but I've only had two pair of running shorts for the past two years. But I got 3 new pair all in one day! Stylin...

Two Ipod Shuffles:

These were actually birthday gifts from November. Both my dear parents and parents-in-law got one for me! My beloved Rio Cali survived rain, sleet, snow and being dropped on the ground numerous times, but it's still kickin 3 years later! I still love you, Rio Cali, for you were my first MP3 player! But you are large and bulky and my new Shuffle is so cute...and purple! I have no choice but to replace you...I'll never forget you though!

and a Red Running Champion Tank Top!


I love this! I've got one in blue too so I know its good stuff.

So as you can see, I got the holiday hook-up! Thanks everyone!!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Mint Chocolate Gu??? Whoa... that's interesting...

Thank god you got more running shorts!